Description of Whirlpool WEE730H0DB:
6.2 cu. ft. oven capacity
Provides enough room to cook multiple dishes to accommodate a large number of family members or guests. Two racks with 7 rack guides allow for simple adjustments.
5 radiant cooktop elements
Provide between 100W and 2500W of power to meet various cooking requirements.
Keeps food warm until you're ready to serve it.
Circulates air throughout the oven for fast cook times and flavorful results.
Utilizes 4000W of power for powerful broiling.
Lets you program the oven to start cooking when it's most convenient for you, even if you're not at home.
Allows fast cooking of your favorite frozen foods such as pizza, lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries or pies without needing to preheat the oven.
AccuBake temperature management system
Features a built-in sensor that monitors the oven temperature and cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results.
Rapid Preheat function
Heats the oven quickly and efficiently using the bake and broil elements.
Safely maintains a temperature for an extended period of time in order to comply with kosher cooking practices.
Provides a convenient place to store cookie sheets and cooling racks.
- Enormous 6.2 cu. ft. oven has room to bake and roast holiday dishes, so there's always enough space to handle even your largest meals
- Powerful cooktop has a dual 9 in. / 6 in. 2500-watt element, a 10 in. 2500-watt element, a 6 in. 1200-watt element, a 6 in. 700-watt element and a 6 in. 100-watt warm zone element for great cooking flexibility
- Warm Zone element: This dedicated fifth cooktop element keeps cooked food warm and frees up other elements for additional meal preparation
- TimeSavor convection: a fan evenly circulates air, providing a consistent oven temperature for uniform browning, even baking, and faster roasting than a traditional thermal oven
- AccuBake temperature management system's sensors monitors oven temperature and the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time
- At 4000-watts, this Whirlpool slide-in range features one of the most powerful broiling elements in the industry
- Storage drawer provides additional storage for commonly used cooking utensils, pots, pans and cookie sheets
- Touch-activated oven controls provide access to oven settings and options, including Sabbath mode, which allows you to override the oven's automatic shut-off function, making it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on
- Control lock disables the range's control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings
- AquaLift self-cleaning technology delivers odor-free oven cleaning without chemicals in only 50 minutes
- Extra-large oven window and oven light provide clear visibility of the oven interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door so temperatures remain steady
- Full-Depth Slide-In Range with the FIT System. Upgrade to a full-depth slide-in range that fits seamlessly in your kitchen without the hassle of remodeling, thanks to the FIT system. Please see FIT guarantee (see Info & Guides / Specification doc)
- 2 oven racks, including a Max Capacity rack that fits neatly on the lowest oven glide to provide support and room for a large roast or holiday turkey
- Eco-friendly ceramic glass cooktop withstands intense heat while resisting cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come