Description of Withings WAM01BLK:
Tracks heart rate, steps taken and elevation climbed
Also measures distance traveled, calories burned, speed, activity, sleep and more.
Assess 2 vital signs for overall health status anytime, anywhere
Using 4 LEDs, the Pulse O2 measures blood-oxygen level and heart rate during periods of activity or rest.
Swipe the screen to see your progress
Slide your finger across the OLED touch screen to view 10 days of data history.
Analyze your sleep cycles
Wear your device in the included wristband to start tracking sleep duration, interruptions and light vs. deep sleep cycles. The in-app graph displays your sleep quality and patterns.
3 ways to wear your device
Wear it on your wrist with the adjustable watchband, use the clip to attach it to your belt or apparel, or drop it on your pocket or bag.
See the data come to life
The Health Mate app turns raw numbers into easy-to-read graphs, so you can better understand how your body works and how your habits impact your health.
See real-time progress by syncing wirelessly with smartphones, tablets and computers
Automatically syncs via Bluetooth 4.0 with select devices, saving you the hassle of having to connect with cords or manually enter data.
Gamify your wellness to stay motivated
Challenge your friends and family members with Withings activity badges. Virtual milestones and Lifetime badges reward your efforts and help you push through to the next level.
Get real-time coaching
With each new goal, you'll get feedback and reminders to keep you focused and help you stay on track.
Lithium-ion polymer battery can be charged with the included micro USB cable, which connects your device to your computer's USB drive.
- WARNING: This product is not waterproof or sweatproof
- Activity tracking: steps, elevation, distance, running and calories burned
- Wear it your way: clip and wristband included
- Vital signs reading: instant heart rate and blood oxygen level
- Sleep monitoring: sleep cycle analysis, wake-ups, total duration.Real-time coaching: in the free Health Mate app (iOS/Android)
- It usually takes 1-2 hours to charge an empty battery. When turning on the device after charging, please press and hold the button for 15 seconds.If the device still won't turn on after charging, there may be an issue with the micro-USB cable try charging it with another cable
- Troubleshooting steps available in the user manual