Description of Dyson AM02USIRBU:
Conventional fans have blades which chop the air before it hits you, causing unpleasant buffeting. AM02 doesnt have blades. Instead, it uses Air Multiplier technology to amplify the air drawn in at its base by up to 14 times, generating an uninterrupted stream of smooth air. No blades. No buffeting. With no fast spinning blades, AM02 is safe to use around children. Its easy to clean too. And because it makes you feel cooler, you can turn down your air conditioning.
Patented Dyson Technology
Dyson engineers are constantly testing and inventing, trying to find new ways to make their technology work better. As they work, they file patent applications to protect their inventions. Thats why the only place youll find Dyson technology is inside a Dyson machine. Dyson fans use Air Multiplier technology to amplify surrounding air.
How The AM02 Works:
- Up to 9.51 gallons of air are drawn in per second by an energy efficient brushless motor. A combination of the technologies used in turbochargers and jet engines generates a powerful flow of air.
- Airflow is accelerated through an annular aperture. It passes over a 7-degree airfoil-shaped ramp, which channels its direction.
- Air behind the Dyson Air Multiplier fan is drawn into the airflow, through a process known as inducement.
- Air around the machine is also drawn into the airflow, through a process known as entrainment, amplifying it by up to 14 times. The resulting airflow is smooth and constant, with no unpleasant buffeting.
The blades on conventional fans cause unpleasant buffeting because they chop the air. Air Multiplier technology creates an uninterrupted stream of smooth air.
The airflow generated by the Dyson Air Multiplier fan can be adjusted at the turn of a dial to precisely deliver the amount of air that you want.
No fast spinning blades:
Because there are no fast spinning blades, AM02 is safe to use around children. And with no blades or grilles its easy to clean too.
Smooth Oscillation & a Remote Control:
The AM02 fan oscillates 90 degrees at the touch of a button. Airflow and oscillation can be controlled using the remote control, which stores magnetically on top of the machine when not in use.
2-year parts and labor warranty:
All Dyson machines undergo a lengthy and rigorous testing program. Thats why Dyson Air Multiplier fans include a 2-year warranty covering parts and labor.
- 2 year parts & labor warranty when purchased from an authorized reseller. Works only on 120V
- Air Multiplier technology amplifies the airflow- no chopping blades means no buffeting.
- Save energy- use in conjunction with air conditioning to lower energy bills by up to 20%
- Safe for children- no fast-spinning blades
- Easy to clean- no grilles or dusty blades
- Precise control- remote control, oscillation and variable airflow power