Description of Onkyo CP1050:
Innovative Direct Drive Plays Records Clean and Clear
Combined with a precision quartz-lock control system and quality bearings, this liquid-smooth drive provides a clearer window on the soul of your music. Die-cast aluminum platter and rubber slipmat provide stability and protection for your vinyl.
Two gold-plated pin-type RCA phono terminals output clean and clear left and right channel signals to your external phono preamp, stereo amplifier, or A/V receiver.
At the business end of the aluminum tonearm is a detachable headshell that (together with an adjustable counterweight system) supports a range of aftermarket cartridges between 11/64 oz. and 11/32 oz.
As you would expect from a company that created its first crystal turntable pickup for the CP-1000 back in 1946, every aspect of the design has been engineered to deliver audio performance well beyond its suggested price.
- Smooth Low-torque direct-drive motor
- Die-cast 12-inch aluminum platter with quartz-lock control for precise and stable rotation
- Solid anti-vibration MDF cabinet construction with black wood grain finish
- Signal-to-noise ratio over 60 dB
- Innovative Direct Drive Plays Records Clean and Clear
- Quality Tonearm and Cartridge
- Effective Anti-Vibration Design
- Selectable Rotation Speeds
- Top-Shelf Connections