Description of Honeywell TCVT2:
Honeywell Total Connect Tracking Services provide on-demand vehicle/asset location, location history, programmable speed alerts (vehicle alerts), customized notifications based upon entering or exiting a designated area and more. The option to upload an image of the user's vehicle or asset in the account is available.
When vehicles or assets exit the geo-fence area that has been set up, the GPS dashboard images will appear in red. Green shading indicates that the vehicle or asset is within the geo-fence area that has been created. If the dashboard is yellow, this means a geo-fence area has not been created.
Tracking services may be combined with interactive security, energy management and video services, or as a standalone service offering.
Tracking services are a part of Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services, which let consumers control their security and automation systems, view live video and receive important email and video notifications on mobile devices anytime, anywhere. It provides dealers with an excellent way to earn RMR.
Note: The TCVT2 uses a certain amount of current from the vehicle's battery even when the vehicle is turned off. Care should be taken in using the device in vehicles that have old or weak batteries or that may go extended periods of time without being started. Smart Power Mode: TCVT2 will lower the current draw by disabling GPS in the event the vehicle battery is lowered to 11.5 volts. Once the vehicle battery voltage exceeds 12.4 volts, GPS will be re-initialized.
- Recommended for passenger cars, light trucks and service vans
- Plug and play Installation plugs directly into vehicles OBD port
- Vehicle diagnostics and reporting capabilities
- Compatible with most vehicles built since 1996
- Compact, lightweight, low profile design
- Internal antennas
- Customizable features (GPS location, geo-fencing and events)
- Monitored and reconfigured remotely
- Location history with starts and stops