Description of Bosch HBL5551UC:
What's special about German engineering is special about Bosch.
Everyone knows Germans craft brilliant and efficient machines. The question is, Why At Bosch, it's because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines and over two hundred days of rain driving them inside for long periods, well, maybe it's not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world's best machines.
A Bosch kitchen says taste in every way.
Imagine a kitchen full of thoughtful, ingeniously appointed products that give your kitchen a seamlessly integrated look and provide consistently superior performance. A Bosch kitchen can be flexible or custom fit. It can be for luxurious dinner parties or busy weeknight dinners. What it will never be, is anything less than tasteful.
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs Offer a Premiun European Feel.
- Thermal Cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm in Both Cavities
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- One Oven Light per Cavity to Better Monitor the Cooking Progress
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. Temperature range: 100° - 450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety