Description of TP-Link ARCHERC9 / Archer C9:
Super Fast Transfer Speeds Providing a Superior WiFi Experience
Archer C9 comes with the next generation 11ac WiFi standard, offering total data transfer speeds up to 1.9Gbps. With 1.3Gbps over the clearer 5GHz frequency, and 600Mbps using two wireless chips to maximize performance over the 2.4GHz frequency your whole home will get excellent wireless coverage. The outstanding Gigabit WiFi and Gigabit wired connections are ideal for bandwidth sensitive applications like streaming in HD and seamless online gaming. With Archer C9 you get a super-fast, high performance connected home.
Greater Coverage and Reliable Wi-Fi
Three dual band antennas and high-powered amplifiers ensure continuous Wi-Fi signal to all your devices while boosting widespread coverage throughout your home.
Beamforming Technology for Laser-Focused Wi-Fi
Beamforming concentrates the Wi-Fi signal towards your Wi-Fi devices, focusing the data transmission to where you need it the most. Superior Wi-Fi bandwidth utilization increases Wi-Fi range, delivering highly targeted and efficient Wi-Fi connections.
Dual USB Ports for Easy Sharing
With a USB 3.0 port and a USB 2.0 port, its easy to share local printers, files and media within the network and between devices. Utilize the FTP server to access files stored on the router while away home. Take advantage of USB 3.0 with 10x faster speed than traditional USB 2.0.
The sophisticated design enhances every home. Its gentle curves, excellent crafting and remarkable quality exudes style and elegance without compromising on excellent performance.
- Supports 802.11ac standard-the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 600Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections for 1.9Gbps of total available bandwidth
- 3 dual band detachable antennas provide maximum Omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability
- Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection
- 1GHz dual-core processor ensures no interruption when simultaneously processing multiple wireless or wired tasks
- USB 3.0 + USB 2.0 Ports - easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server