Description of Bosch NET8066UC:
Bridge Element Accommodates Oblong Pans and Many Diameters of Cookware
How do you fit a large oval or rectangular pan onto a circular element? With the Bosch cooktop, its simple. A bridge element combines with two circular elements to give you an oblong cooking area that accommodates many shapes and sizes of cookware. Ideal for roasting pans and grills.
PreciseSelect® Offers 17 Different Direct Cooking Level Settings
Go right to the temperature you want with a single touch. With PreciseSelect®, you can directly select 17 different cooking levels using numerical controls, as opposed to scrolling through a confusing menu.
- Black-glass Seamless Design
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Ovens and Ventilation
- Dual Elements Offer the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes
- Bridge Element Accommodates Oblong or Oversized Pans and Griddles
- PreciseSelect® - Direct Cooking Level Selection - 17 Settings for Precise Control
- CountDown Timer - Built-in Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer
- CleanLock - Prevents Unwanted Changing of Setting While Cleaning Spills
- Two-level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched On, Locks Temperature Settings if in Use