Description of Whirlpool WOC54EC7AB:
AccuBake Temperature Management System
With the AccuBake temperature management system, you can now achieve delicious, consistent results every time.
This system surrounds food with even temperatures and uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature.
It even turns on the correct cooking elements to ensure optimal heat and deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
The FIT system ensures the wall oven can fit into your current cabinet cutout.
Using four adjustable legs and two trim options, you can easily replace almost any wall oven without moving cabinets or modifying your old cutout.
Clean up after every day spills using only 1-1/4 cups of water.
No harsh chemicals or cleaners needed.
Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
Largest Capacity Available
Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool wall ovens.
Models with the largest capacity available offer enough room to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window is the Industry's Largest Window
Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the industry's largest window.
The extra-large design adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Precise Clean Cleaning System
The Precise Clean cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time.
This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings.
No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
Hidden Bake Element
Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- 4.3 cu. ft capacity oven and 1.4 cu. ft. capacity microwave provide enough space to handle family meals
- Digital controls provide a sophisticated look, are easy to clean and can be set with a simple touch
- 10 power levels and 900 watts of cooking power let you roast and reheat in the microwave with confidence
- Steam cooking in the microwave makes preparing flaky rice and tender vegetables a snap
- 14-1/8 in. turntable in the microwave keeps food turning so your meal is heated evenly every time
- Delay bake lets you prepare food now and set it to cook later, making planning dinner easy, while Hold warm uses low heat to keep food warm while you work on the rest of your meal
- Custom broil allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature
- AccuBake temperature management system achieves uniform baking results every time. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the elements to deliver consistent results every time
- Control lockout option helps prevent unintended oven operation
- SteamClean option cleans up after everyday light spills using heat and only 1-1/4 cups of water. No harsh chemicals or cleaners are needed
- New EasyView extra-large oven window lets you keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature
- Interior lights in the oven and microwave let you easily check on your cooking
- Two oven racks can be configured between six guides so you can fit multiple dishes in the oven at once
- Product available for home delivery only. Installation is not offered at time of delivery; check with your local The Home Depot store for installation options