Description of Whirlpool WCG51US6DS:
Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with a burner that offers up to 15,000 BTUs.
5,000-BTU AccuSimmer® Burner
Delivers precise temperature control and a gentle heat that is perfect for simmering sauces and soups.
Maximize your cooktop's usable space with five burners, including a middle burner for added flexibility.
Dishwasher-Safe, Continuous Cast-Iron, Matte-Finish Grates
Full-width cast-iron grates give you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. They're also easy-to-clean with a dishwasher-safe finish that resists wear and tear.
Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept design of the SpillGuard cooktop. Its raised edges help contain spills.
Our cooktops feature easy-to-clean knobs that are dishwasher-safe to keep your cooktop looking like new.
Enjoy minimal cleanup with sealed burners. They prevent food from dropping down into the burner area and create an even, stable flame for efficient cooking.
Gourmet Griddle (Optional Accessory)
Grill vegetables, fajitas and other favorite foods quickly and easily on the non-stick griddle.
Wall Oven Compatible
This cooktop can be installed in a counter over a single wall oven for added installation flexibility.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
Whirlpool® gas cooktops are built with American Pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Ideal Pair Cooking Center
The clean, streamlined design of ventilation hoods makes them perfect companions to your gas or electric cooktop. Choose between glass or stainless steel for a modern, updated look and optimal ventilation.
- 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer burner provides gentle heat to give you better control at lower temperatures
- SpillGuard cooktop features raised edges to help contain spills
- Dishwasher-Safe knobs are easy to clean and keep your cooktop looking like new
- Sealed burners allow minimum cleanup by preventing food from dropping down into the burner
- Can be installed in a counter over a single wall oven for added installation flexibility