Description of Kicker 41KMW104LC:
Booming bass, plus LED lighting
If you want to pump up the bass on your boat, there's an easy solution add a subwoofer. This 10" Kicker marine subwoofer brings plenty of thump, whether it's installed in a bulkhead or housed in an enclosure. This rugged 4-ohm sub will add the low-frequency power your music needs to project over engine, wind, and wave noise.The sharp-looking charcoal basket looks terrific, plus this sub is equipped with removable, multi-color LED accent lighting that can be adjusted to match your boat or set the mood.
Tough enough for marine use
Designed and built to withstand the rigors of a marine environment, the KMW104 meets or exceeds industry standards for resistance to corrosion, humidity, and UV exposure. The woofer sports a bolt-through grille with an integrated moisture-draining system, plus stainless steel hardware, and a splash-resistant locking terminal cover. A shielded magnet won't interfere with compasses and other sensitive navigation equipment.
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer, charcoal finish
- injection-molded polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- adjustable, removable LED accent lighting
- water-resistant grille
- sealed motor structure
- splash-resistant, locking terminal cover
- corrosion-proof stainless steel hardware
- power range: 30-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- suitable for free-air applications
- mounting depth: 5"
- recommended sealed box volume: 1.0-2.4 cu. ft.
- recommended ported box volume: 1.25-1.75 cu. ft.
- warranty: 1 year