Description of Kicker 41KM84LCW:
Powerful speakers with built-in lighting
Kicker's KM84LCW marine speakers sound terrific, but the built-in LED lighting really makes them stand out from the crowd. You can select the color of the lights to match your mood, and you can even use an optional remote control (not included) to make color changes on the fly a nice option for a night time party.
Built for keeps
Kicker designed these powerful 8" speakers for life on the water, with sealed motors, rubber cone surrounds, and locking terminal covers to keep spray away from the internal componentry. They'll also stand up to harsh sunlight, thanks to special UV treatments on the cones, surrounds, baskets, and grilles. Whether you're on fresh water or salt, your music will sound great. These speakers come with both charcoal and white grilles, so you can choose the look that matches your boat, then adjust the light color to suit your mood.
Looking good, sounding great
These LED-enhanced speakers are rugged enough for marine duty, but they're easy on your ears. The durable poly woofer and balanced dome titanium tweeter cut through wind, waves, and engine roar to deliver great sound without annoying harshness. Whether you're mounting them in a bulkhead, or installing them in a set of Kicker's custom enclosures, Kicker KM84LCW speakers will make your day on the water just a little bit better than it was already
- 2-way 8" marine speakers (pair)
- built-in adjustable LED backlighting
- comes with charcoal and white grilles
- UV-treated polypropylene woofer with Santoprene rubber surround
- stainless steel mounting hardware included
- sealed motor structure and locking terminal covers
- 1" balanced dome titanium tweeter with neodymium magnet
- power range: 5-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- mounting depth: 3-1/4"
- warranty: 1 year