Description of Kicker 41KMS674C:
Rockin' on the waves
Kicker's KMS67 marine component speaker system will keep things rockin' when you're out on the water. This system broadcasts sound a long way with maximum clarity, so it's a great choice if you like to mix high-volume music with high-energy watersports.
Power plus efficiency
These speakers give you plenty of power, but they're also remarkably efficient. The system's muscular 6-3/4" woofer features a polypropylene cone with a rubber surround housed in a rock-solid cast-aluminum basket. Kicker designed the woofers to fit their empty tower speaker enclosures.
The adjustable Tractrixhorns use heavy-duty 1.7" compression drivers to send natural-sounding highs right where you want them, so you'll get great sound, even when you crank it up. The system handles up to 200 watts RMS, so add a good amp and you'll definitely be able to hear your music over the wind and waves!
Ready for life on the water
Kicker designed these weatherproof speakers to thrive in the marine environment. The woofers features cones, Santoprene® rubber surrounds, baskets, and grilles that are UV-treated to protect the speakers from sun damage, while the splash-resistant sealed inner works shrug off damage from stray waves, rain, and spray. Stainless steel hardware guards against corrosion.
- marine tower component speaker system includes two 6-3/4" woofers and two 1-3/4" compression horn drivers
- injection-molded poly woofers with Santoprene rubber surrounds
- 1-3/4" titanium horn-loaded compression tweeters
- adjustable horn exit: Tractrix 60°V x 90°H
- 2-way crossovers attached to the horn drivers
- water-resistant, bolt-through grilles
- UV-treated cones, surrounds, baskets, and grilles
- power handling: 200 watts RMS (400 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 50-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 94.5 dB
- warranty: 1 year