Description of Jensen DUBA4100:
Since 1925, Jensen has been a pioneer in home and car electronics, developing landmark products such as the first high-efficiency loudspeaker and the first car stereo speaker. Now Jensen has partnered with DUB® magazine, the leading publication in the urban automotive lifestyle market, to introduce DUB Edition speakers and amplifiers, featuring DUB-designed cosmetics and co-designed components.
Good news for your next cruise
The DUB Series DUBa4100 4-channel amplifier will send 70 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers, while its variable frequency filters and bass boost let you zoom in on the sound you want. You can also set up the DUBa4100 can also be wired to drive two channels at 170 watts for a 4-ohm load, making it a good choice for driving subwoofers as well.
This Class AB amp uses a MOSFET power supply and high-current output transistors to deliver strong, reliable power, and it features full short-circuit, DC offset, and thermal protection, so the music won't stop until you want it to. And why would you want it to? You've got DUB on the case.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 70 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 170 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class AB amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (40-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable high-pass filter (40-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass EQ: 0-12 dB at 45 Hz
- preamp inputs and outputs
- fuse rating: 20A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommendedwiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- dimensions: 14-3/8"L x 2"H x 8-1/8"W
- frequency response: 10-60,000 Hz
- weight: 6.4 lbs
- warranty: 1 year