Description of Jensen DUBA1450:
Since 1925, Jensen has been a pioneer in home and car electronics, developing landmark products such as the first high-efficiency loudspeaker and the first aftermarket car speaker. Now Jensen has partnered with DUB® magazine, the leading publication in the urban automotive lifestyle market, to introduce DUB Edition speakers and amplifiers, featuring DUB-designed cosmetics and co-designed components.
Boom for your zoom
The DUB Series DUBa1450 mono subwoofer amplifier will send up to 400 watts RMS to your subs, while its variable low-pass and subsonic filters and bass boost let you zoom in on the sound you want. This Class AB amp uses a MOSFET power supply and high-current output transistors to deliver strong, reliable power, and it features full short-circuit, DC offset, and thermal protection, so the music won't stop until you want it to. And why would you want it to? You've got DUB on the case.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 260 watts RMS at 4 ohms (400 watts RMS at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class AB amp technology
- high current Toshiba output transistors
- variable low-pass filter (40-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic filter (10-40 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass EQ: 0-12 dB at 45 Hz
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommendedwiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- dimensions: 17-1/2"W x 2-1/8"H x 8-1/8"D
- frequency response: 10-240 Hz
- weight: 8 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year