LG ULTRA HD TV starts with four times the resolution of Full HD, for amazing clarity, even when viewed up close. Then LG adds a host of high-performance technologies for a picture that no one else can match.
One of the secrets behind LG TVs' outstanding UHD performance is the specially designed display panel. IPS 4K delivers true colors that remain more consistent at wide viewing angles, with four times the resolution of Full HD. With IPS 4K, any seat can be the best in the house.
True Color Accuracy
PS delivers authentic colors, virtually identical to the original image. Witness colors as true-to-life as nature intended, vibrant across even a large screen, with the stunning clarity of 4K resolution
Wide Viewing Angle
IPS (In-Plane Switching) 4K technology maintains color vibrancy across the entire screen, even from wide viewing angles, so you can enjoy the exceptional 4K picture quality from any seat in the room.
ULTRA HD picture quality becomes even more dynamic with an extended range of brightness. By enabling higher peak brightness and an enhanced contrast ratio, ULTRA Luminance makes 4K images even more striking.
This advanced version of industry-standard HDMI technology supports the fast data rate needed for 4K video at high frame rates and supports the latest copy protection standards.
LG webOS TV is designed to be obviously simple, so that it is easier to learn and more fun to use. Now, all you have to do is relax as webOS 2.0 makes the TV experience simpler than before.
Switch back and forth between content and programs, apps and shows with the perfectly simple interface. Accessible at any time, the Launcher and Live Menu make it fast and easy to switch over from content to another.
Find and enjoy what you want to watch instantly at one place. Live TV broadcasts, VoD services, and apps theyre all incredibly easy to find. You can also receive recommendations that introduce you to even more great content on LG webOS TV.
LG webOS TV was designed to assist you in every aspect of your viewing experience even from the initial setup to connecting external devices. Now simply get connected to your new Smart TV!
LG has added exciting new step-up audio options to its 2015 ULTRA HD TV lineup. The 4K experience is even better with theater-quality sound.
Multi Channel Speaker System/h3>
The built-in Multi Channel Speaker System on this LG UHD TV delivers rich, room-filling sound, for a high-end audio experience.
Let yourself be transported by LG's newest and most advanced solution for simulated multi-channel surround sound from the speakers built into your television.
Clear Voice II
Clear Voice II automatically detects human voices in movies and TV shows and increases their volume to make ensure that the dialogue doesn't get lost in the soundtrack.
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- TruMotion 240Hz
- webOS 2.0
- IPS 4K (excludes 70")
- One of the secrets behind LG TVs' outstanding UHD performance is the specially designed display panel. IPS 4K delivers true colors that remain more consistent at wide viewing angles, with four times the resolution of Full HD. With IPS 4K, any seat can be the best in the house
- Tru-4K Engine
- Enjoy the benefits of 4K resolution today. LG's Tru-4K HD Engine upscales the picture through a multi-step data analysis that enhances the details of broadcasts, movies, sports and videogames to near-4K quality, giving you the superior viewing experience you expect from an ULTRA HDTV
- LED Plus
- All LG LED TVs deliver crystal-clear images and vivid colors, but LED Plus goes even further, with local dimming technology that provides greater contrast
- Tru-4K Upscaler
- Triple XD Engine
- Tru-Color Generator
- Tru-Black Control
- Real Cinema 24p
- Natural Voice Recognition
- Web Browser
- Dolby Digital And DTS Decoder
- Clear Voice II
- Wireless Sound Sync
- Built-In Wi-Fi/ Black Finish
What's in the Box:
- 60" LED-LCD TV
- ' AC power cord
- Pedestal feet
- Remote (AN-MR600)
- "AA" batteries
- M4 x 14mm screws (star-washers attached)
- Setup Guide
- TV Quick Setup Guide
- Remote User Information
- Registration Card
- Cleaning TV Screen" note
- How to use the ferrite core" note