Description of JVC KDR760:
Multicolor audio hub
JVC's KD-R760 CD receiver lets you choose your own look by offering independent adjustments for the color and brightness of the buttons and display in three different areas of the faceplate. In addition, you can hook up your iPod, iPhone®, Android smartphone, or thumb drive full of digital music to this JVC's front-panel USB port, or connect a portable music player to its convenient front aux input. Simple controls let you quickly access your songs or tune in your favorite AM/FM stations, or you can use the included remote control to make changes while keeping your eyes on the road.
USB for Android and iPhone
JVC KD-R760 CD receiver
You can jazz up or tone down your colors, so the KD-R760 looks right at home in your dash.
This receiver's versatile USB port provides a direct connection for your iPhone or Android phone, so it can charge your device while the receiver's DAC gives more depth and detail to your music. With the JVC Music Play app downloaded to your Android smartphone (OS 4.1 or later), you can even browse your stored music library from the receiver. iPhone users can enjoy Pandora and iHeartRadio Internet Radio stations, so you can listen to your old favorites and discover some new ones.
The KD-R760's built-in amp gives you 22 watts RMS per channel to make your car's speakers sing, while its 3-band parametric equalizer helps you get the most from your tunes. You can also use one of the 12 equalizer presets to zero in on the right sound. Like it loud? You can use the two sets of preamp outputs to hook up an amp and powered sub for some serious punch.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with USB flash drives loaded with MP3, WMA, and WAV music files
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files
- detachable face with 12-digit LED display with 3-zone variable color illumination
- wireless remote control
- Android Open Accessory (AOA) 2.0 enables control and charging of select Android devices (Android version 4.1 and higher) using the USB connection
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control and charging capability
- Pandora and iHeartRadio Internet radio control with iPhone
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 12 EQ presets
- loudness and bass boost controls
- subwoofer low-pass filter, phase, and level control
- Digital Track Expander improves the sound of heavily compressed music files
- Music Drive lets you select audio from multiple flash drives or memory cards in a connected USB hub or memory card reader
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input and USB port with sliding cover
- outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear/sub)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the Box:
- CD receiver (10A fuse)
- Face (attached)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Trim ring (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Wireless remote control (RM-RK52)
- CR2025 3V Lithium battery (installed)
- 2 Radio removal tools
- Face fixing screw
- Instruction Manual (En/Fr/Sp)
- Warranty Information
- Face Fixing screw not