Description of Kenwood KMRM312:
No discs required
Leave those discs on the dock. Kenwood's KMR-M312BT digital media receiver lets access the music on your phone, iPod, or other portable device when you head out onto the water. This marine-rated receiver will withstand the harsh marine environment, and its 4" deep chassis also makes it a great choice for ATVs, side-by-sides, golf carts, and other applications where a regular CD player really isn't an option.
Great with Apple or Android
The KMR-M312BT works with all the latest gear, so you can keep the music going all season long. Got an iPod® or iPhone®? You can plug your player into the front-panel USB input to access your playlists. Dedicated "search" and "return" buttons, plus handy tools like AppMode, Alphabet, Percentage Skip, and Related Search, help you find your music fast. You'll also be able to use Siri® Eyes Free control capability with a compatible iPhone.
If you store your music on an Android device, you can connect and control your phone using the front USB port or the receiver's built-in Bluetooth. You'll be able to run the apps you like and take advantage of a variety of search and playback features. Hands-free calling is another Bluetooth benefit that's sure to please any captain.
You don't have to rely on your phone for entertainment, however. You can liven up your cruise by plugging in a thumb drive or jacking another device into the front-panel aux input. The KMR-M312BT can play MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and FLAC music files, so you'll be able to enjoy your entire library. The variable-color 1.5-line LCD display makes it easy to see song titles and channel information, even when you're blasting through choppy water.
The centerpiece of your system
You can connect up to six optional Kenwood marine remotes to control the KMR-M312BT from anywhere on your boat. And, if you're a satellite radio fan, add a SiriusXM tuner (subscription required) to enjoy all your favorite music, sports, and talk, even when you're miles offshore. This Kenwood features three sets of preamp outputs, so you'll be in good shape when you decide to add marine amplifiers to your system.
Made for marine use
Kenwood built this receiver to handle the rugged conditions of the marine environment. It features a conformal coating that keeps moisture out of the internal circuitry, plus special double covers for the USB and aux inputs on the front panel.
- marine digital media receiver with built-in Bluetooth
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays MP3, WAV, and WMA music files
- stream Internet radio from Pandora, iHeart Radio, and more
- variable-color illumination
- 1.5 line LCD display
- rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- covered USB and AUX inputs
- Drive EQ improves sound to compensate for exterior noise
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- System Q Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers
- iPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable
- Android Open Accessory protocol works with cables or Bluetooth
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front USB and AUX inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, sub)
- works with up to 3 RC55MR or 6 RC35MR remotes
- removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the Box:
- Marine digital media receiver (10A fuse)
- Face (attached)
- Trim ring (attached)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Microphone with integrated bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle male 3.5mm connector)
- 2 Removal tools
- Face-fixing screw
- Instruction Manual (En/Fr/Sp)
- Warranty Card