Description of Kenwood KDCBT362:
A smartphone haven
With Kenwood's KDC-BT362U CD receiver, you can connect your iPhone® or Android and enjoy your phone's stored and app-driven music. Or you can ditch the USB cable by using the built-in Bluetooth® to wirelessly stream your tunes. You can also satisfy your music fix using the receiver's sensitive AM/FM radio, CD player, and front aux input for a portable music player. And if you have MP3, WMA, AAC, or WAV music files on a thumb drive, the USB port can handle those too.
iPhone and Android connectivity
The KDC-BT362U offers direct control over a connected iPod or iPhone. You can also play, control, and charge select Android phones that are plugged into the front-panel USB port using the receiver's built-in AOA (Android Open Accessory 2.0). You can enjoy your favorite Pandora and iHeartRadio Internet Radio stations from your iPhone via USB or from your Android using Bluetooth.
And speaking of Bluetooth, you can pair your phone with the Kenwood for hands-free calling. The KDC-BT362U includes an external microphone, so callers can hear you loud and clear.
And a few extras
Kenwood also built impressive amplification into this receiver, so you'll notice an improvement in the sound of your factory or aftermarket speakers. Select one of the eight preset EQ settings, or you can use the 3-band parametric equalizer to adjust the tone for your separate sources. The KDC-BT362U also provides three pairs of RCA preamp outputs, enabling you to connect additional amps to add even more punch to your sound. With its variable color adjustment, you get to pick the color for the receiver's single-line display.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
You can use an adapter (not included) to connect your vehicle's steering wheel controls to this Kenwood stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and the Kenwood, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. When you add this stereo to your shopping cart, you'll be shown compatible adapters once your vehicle information is entered.
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3, AAC, and WMA music files
- detachable face with 13-digit LCD display and variable-color illumination
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in Android AOA control and charging of select Android devices (Android version 4.1 and higher) using the USB connection
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- Pandora and iHeartRadio Internet radio control with iPhone and Android
- 3-band parametric equalizer
- Sound Reconstruction improves the sound of heavily compressed music files
- eight preset EQ settings with Drive EQ
- bass boost and loudness controls
- subwoofer low-pass filter, phase, and level controls
- Music Drive lets you select audio from multiple flash drives or memory cards in a connected USB hub or memory card reader
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input and USB port with sliding covers
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer)
- Other Features and Specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the Box:
- CD receiver (10A fuse)
- Face (attached)
- Trim ring (attached)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Wireless remote control (RC-406)
- CR2025 3V lithium-battery (installed in remote)
- Microphone with integrated bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle male 3.5mm connector)
- 2 Removal tools
- Face-fixing screw
- Instruction Manual (En/Fr/Sp)
- Warranty Card