Description of Kenwood DDX372:
More multimedia versatility with Bluetooth®
Kenwood's DDX372BT DVD receiver elevates your mobile multimedia experience by offering comprehensive iPod® and Android controls, along with built-in Bluetooth. Its bright 6.2" touchscreen and simple menu interface make it easy to use, so you can spend your time enjoying its many features and less time reading the manual.
The Bluetooth advantage
Bluetooth gives you hands-free calling convenience, plus a wireless connection to the songs stored on your compatible music player. When you pair an Android phone, you can also enjoy Pandora® Internet Radio. Install the external Bluetooth microphone in a good spot inside your vehicle, and your callers will hear you loud and clear.
Play your music and videos
When your iPod, iPhone, or Android phone is connected, you can view album art and browse through your playlists with a few swipes of your finger. And with an iPhone plugged in, you can control and listen to Pandora. The DDX372BT also gives you voice control with compatible Siri-equipped iPhones.
Your legacy media is good to go too the DDX372BT plays all your CDs, DVDs, and recordable discs, and you can plug a thumb drive loaded with hours of music into the receiver's USB input. This Kenwood also gives you a rear input for your A/V sources. And if you think that radio isn't cool any more, you need to check out the mindboggling variety of programming on satellite radio. Add a SiriusXM tuner (sold separately) to this Kenwood and you'll be able to listen to your favorite stations all the way through your longest road trips.
Kenwood DDX372BT receiver
You can watch your favorite DVDs on the built-in screen whenever you're parked. This Kenwood includes a rear A/V input, so you can add a portable video player or video game console as well. The rear camera input lets you connect a backup camera. Once installed, the Kenwood's screen will show the camera feed when your vehicle is in reverse a great feature, especially if you drive a larger vehicle.
More good stuff
Select one of the eight preset EQ settings, or you can use the 5-band equalizer to adjust the tone for your separate audio sources. The DDX372BT also provides three pairs of RCA preamp outputs that'll send a clean, high-voltage signal to any outboard amps in your system.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
You can use an adapter (not included) to connect your vehicle's steering wheel controls to this Kenwood stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and the Kenwood, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. Check the "Accessories" tab for compatible adapters.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.2" touchscreen with variable color button illumination
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- Pandora control with iPhone and Android
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices
- 5-band equalizer with eight preset EQ settings
- subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass crossover controls
- loudness control
- high-pass crossover control for speakers
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB input, rear A/V input, rear aux input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: rear A/V output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the Box:
- Double-DIN DVD receiver w/ built-in 6.2" monitor (10A fuse)
- Sleeve (attached)
- Trim ring
- Wiring harness
- 6.5' Parking brake wire (light green)
- Microphone with integrated bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle male 3.5mm connector)
- 2 Radio removal tools
- 6 Pan-head ISO-mount screws
- 6 Flat-head ISO-mount screws
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty card