Description of Summit SCRR490:
SUMMIT SCRR490 is the ideal two-door reach-in refrigerator for any commercial, institutional, medical, or laboratory establishment in need of a low maintenance, high quality unit designed for convenience and built for durability.
The ETL-S listed SCRR490 uses frost-free operation so users never need to worry about manually defrosting the 46.6 c.f. interior. An oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system maintains the perfect conditions for food storage at temperatures between 32ºF to 50ºF. This unit has a bottom compressor.
Complete 304 grade stainless steel construction means the entire unit is easy to clean and built to last. The self-closing doors help to save energy but will conveniently stay open when swung out to 90º. Sturdy casters support the SCRR490 with locking brakes.
Unique slide-out shelves can easily adjust to any level to accommodate your storage needs and can fit baking pans. A digital thermostat gives you accurate control, with an external temperature readout so you can adjust settings without even opening the door. Interior lighting and two front-mounted locks are also standard.
The SCRR490 can be perfectly matched to its freezer version, the SCFF495. With commercial approval and full features, this series represents the highest quality at SUMMIT's top value.
- Complete construction in durable 304 grade stainless steel
- Two self-closing doors are ideal for busy locations and will stay open when pulled to 90º for easy loading
- Digital thermostat with external readout for easy and accurate temperature control
- True frost-free operation saves you maintenance by preventing icy buildup
- Slide-out shelves adjust to any level
- Commercially listed for use in foodservice establishments
- Over 46 cu.ft. of storage capacity
- Reliable cooling for any commercial, institutional, or medical setting