Description of Canon IP2820:
Reliable Color Printing Features in a Compact Design
Get both Canon quality and real-world practicality with the PIXMA iP2820 Inkjet Printer. The PIXMA iP2820 offers a compact design, so it fits almost anywhere. It offers many convenient features such as Auto Power On that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed. And Quiet Mode lets you print at any hour without worrying about disturbing those around you. Got a big project? No problem. With the optional high-capacity XL ink cartridges, you can print plenty.
The PIXMA iP2820 also offers Full HD Movie Print, a feature that can turn HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR cameras, Power Shot digital cameras and VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints.
Speed and Quality
Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
Print Documents and Web Pages Fast:
Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of approx. 8.0 images per minute (ipm) for black and approx. 4.0 images per minute (ipm) for color.3
4 Color Cartridge System:
Integrates the FINE print head and ink into one compact unit for easy replacement.
4800 x 600 maximum color dpi2
produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
Ease of Use
Auto Power On:
This convenient feature automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed.
My Image Garden:
My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Special Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more!1
Full HD Movie Print:
Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA camcorders into beautiful prints.4
This considerate feature lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.
Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
- The Auto Power On feature automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a file to be printed. Quite Mode lets you print quietly without disturbing those around you.
- Compatible with CL-246 XL Ink Tanks & PG-245 XL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Save Even More On Combo/Value Packs!
- High Resolution: 4800 x 600 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos
- FINE: Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl
- To install using Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See our www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Full HD Movie Print is available from MOV and MP4 movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for MOV files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for MOV or MP4 files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
- System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required to install My Image Garden, Quick Menu, and Easy-WebPrint EX software.
What's in the Box:
- PIXMA iP2820 Inkjet Printer
- Manuals and other document
- PG-245 Pigment Black
- CL-246 Color
- Power Cord
- Setup CD-ROM