Description of Polk Audio TSX330 / TSx330T:
Great sound in less space
Size is definitely not a measure of performance with the TSx 330T Floorstanding Loudspeaker. For your small or midsized room, for your demanding entertainment taste, the TSx 330T delivers Polk performance.
- TSx Series bi-laminate driver cones, tuned perfectly with our Dynamic Balance® process, produce smooth, natural sound. They are lightweight, but super stiff, with exceptional damping, for high efficiency and low distortion.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk/polymer dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume, and reveal more realistic vocal reproduction.
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to a 3-inch critically tuned flared port, which minimizes port noise ("chuffing") and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speaker's overall dynamics.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- The high efficiency design of the TSx Series works well with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver, delivering a performance that's spacious and clear, natural and realistic.
- Our high performance crossover system boosts performance with premium components (like mylar bypass capacitors, which reveal extended high frequency details); these are usually found only on much more expensive loudspeakers.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
- Unique new curved enclosure design in non-resonant MDF creates a rigid, acoustically inert space, with non-parallel curved side panels that effectively reduce audible coloration.