Description of intellinet 530378:
Easy to install, with auto-learning capabilities.
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Gigabit Ethernet Switch is perfect for the home or small office, delivering top speeds to the desktop to satisfy your demanding network needs.
This desktop switch includes five Gigabit Ethernet ports, providing you with high performance on your network to handle quick transfer speeds to support disk mirroring, data backup, graphics image file transfers and other bandwidth-intensive applications.
This network LAN switch includes many auto features that make it easy to use. No configuration is required, making installation Plug and Play and hassle free. And Auto-MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for any crossover cables. Each of the five ports on this network LAN switch automatically senses the link speed of the connected network device and adjusts to 10, 100 or 1000 Mbps for compatibility and maximum performance.
The Gigabit Ethernet Switch supports flow control when operating in half duplex mode, and supports IEEE 802.3ab in full duplex mode, ensuring that your data transfer and network connectivity continue to run smoothly and uninterrupted. This, in conjunction with the broadcast storm control and the store and forward switching method, further ensure that your connections remain active even under extremely busy conditions.
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing Auto MDI-X ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- High performance, half and full duplex, with zero packet loss
- Full flow control support provides optimum performance
- Auto-learning of network configuration
- Supports up to 8192 MAC address entries
- 128 kBytes buffer memory
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Non-blocking wire-speed forwarding and filtering
- Three-Year Warranty
What's in the Box:
- 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- External power adapter
- User Manual