Description of Danby DAC250EB1GDB:
The intense summer heat doesnt stand a chance when challenged by this vigorous 25,000 BTU window air conditioner. This is the ultimate device when it comes to cooling down apartments, condos, offices and large rooms up to approximately 1,500 square feet in size. This unit may be quite powerful, but it wont drain your electricity as it is Energy Star compliant and comes with an Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 9.8. The smart energy-saver switch which can cycle the fan on and off after the compressor shuts down will also help cut down on power usage. The ozone layer isnt at harm either since this intelligent model runs quietly and efficiently on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. If your ideal temperature lies somewhere between 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F) then this is the perfect appliance for you. The air is cooled down and circulated in four different directions which can be controlled and programmed by the variable electronic-temperature system. Your sleeping habits wont be affected as the high-tech sleep-mode function will see to it that the room never gets too cold at night. This trendy air conditioner also comes with a 12-month parts and labour warranty with in-home service.
- 25,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 1,500 sq.ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 9.8
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- 4 way air direction
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Quiet operation (60 decibels)
- Minimum window height required 19 8/16" (49.5 cm)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 78.7 cm to 106.7 cm (31-in. to 42-in.)