Description of Danby DAC180EB1GDB:
This elite 18,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is the ideal way to keep your apartment, condo, office or large room cool and comfortable during the dog days of summer as it can cool down an area up to approximately 1,000 square feet in size. The Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.2 and Energy Star compliancy means it will keep you electricity bills down while the environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant helps protect the ozone layer. The energy-saver switch can also keep your bills under control as it cycles the fan on and off after the compressor has shut down. This imaginative unit features four-way air direction which is circulated evenly by the quiet and efficient three-speed, 60-decibel fan. You can set the temperature anywhere you choose between 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F) via the easy-to-program electronic controls. You dont have to worry about the room getting too cold at bedtime as the handy sleep-mode function will take care of that. This chic air conditioner also offers a year-long warranty on parts and labour along with in-home service.
- 18,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 1,000 sq.ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.2
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- 4 way air direction
- 3 speed fan circulates the air
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Quiet operation (60 decibels)
- Minimum window height required 18 8/16"
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 67.3 cm to 102.8 cm (26.5-in. to 40.5-in.)