Description of Electrolux EIFLS55IIW:
AQUALUX WASH SYSTEM
Advanced wash technology includes wash motions and bottom-vent steam options with superior cleaning performance.
FAST WASH CYCLE1
Only 18 minutes to wash.
SURE-2-FIT® CAPACITY WASHER
Wash more in one load with our large capacity washer.
By offering reversible washer doors, Electrolux allows for any laundry room to be a customizable space.
For those who like to have their options always visible on their washer, the IQ-Touch control panel displays all of your options, at all times.
PLATINUM STAR® LIMITED WARRANTY
Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.2
A "MY FAVORITE" SETTING
A setting you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
PERFECT BALANCE® SYSTEM
No other washer has less vibration.3
State-of-the-art technology keeps even oversized wash loads balanced for smooth, quiet operation. Perfect for installation upstairs even near bedrooms.
Our design interior lighting provides visibility inside your washer, so you can conveniently find any article of clothing.
So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will notice.
ENERGY STAR® CERTIFIED
Gentle on the environment and your clothes. Washers are 75% more energy efficient4
and use 56% less water.4
Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria.
Washer door opens and closes easily with just a light touch.
"MY FAVORITE" SETTING
LAST CYCLE RECALL
Automatically runs the previous cycle, for your convenience.
PERFECT CLOSE DOOR
PERFECT FRESH WASH DOOR SEAL
AUTOMATIC WATER-LEVEL ADJUSTMENT
To help avoid unwanted use.
- 27" Front-Load Washer
- 4.07 cu. ft. Capacity
- 11 Wash Cycles
- AquaLux Wash System
- Fast Wash Cycle1
- Sure-2-Fit® Capacity Washer
- Reversible Door
- Perfect Balance Wash System
- Perfect Steam Option
- 1200 RPM Spin Speed
- Fast time based on smallest load/Fast Wash and Fast Dry cycles selected for various load compositions.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
- As tested on conventional wood floor construction with vinyl floor covering.
- Energy efficiency based on current DOE Federal minimum standard for washers based on MEF.