Enhance your TV experience with this elegant, easy to use 170 watt1
2.1 channel integrated surround sound system. Simply connect your TV and HD devices with HDMI®3
or stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth® and NFC.4
The elevated chassis design features dual down-firing subwoofers that deliver solid bass response while supporting up to 66 lbs and 55 TVs.
Bring your TV to life with power
Take your home entertainment experience to the next level with this all-in-one, 2.1 channel sound system. Youll hear the clarity of the 170 watt S-Master® amplifier power your music and movies through the dual, down-firing subwoofers built into this compact unit.1
The S-Force® digital signal processing creates a virtual front surround experience.
Wireless Bluetooth® music streaming4
Stream music and control your Bluetooth® audio4
experience with compatible music devices, smartphones or tablets.5
Enjoy simplified Bluetooth pairing with Near Field Connectivity (NFC); simply align compatible devices by touching their logos.4
Built-in SBC and AAC codec support improves audio signal quality when streaming music wirelessly.
HDMI® connections3 for easy set up
Get superior high-definition quality with 4K pass-through using the 3 HDMI® inputs3
for connecting HD devices like a cable box, Blu-ray® player or gaming console. A single HDMI TV connection with ARC ensures you get the best possible HD audio signal too. The audio processor supports most HD formats2
including Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Dual subwoofers deliver the bass
Feel and hear what youve been missing from your TV listening experience with the built-in dual, down-firing subwoofers and driven by 100W of power. The elevated chassis design allows low bass frequencies to reflect off the mounting surface, ensuring youll hear the depth of every music note and action sequence.
Elegant and durable design
The HT-XT1 is designed to complement your TV and your living space without being obtrusive. Its less than 3 tall and intended for 32 55 televisions, capable of supporting 66 pounds maximum. The top surface is finished in tempered glass to provide a beautiful, durable and stable surface for your TV.
Multifunction remote included
The included compact remote gives you total audio system control in the palm of your hands. Primary functions like power, source input, volume, sound field and voice control are located on the top level while secondary audio, tone controls, subwoofer level and menu functions are located beneath a convenient retractable cover.
Adjustable tone, voice and subwoofer
Whether youre listening to music or movies, independent Bass, Treble and Subwoofer levels can be adjusted using the remote to enhance the sound across all inputs. With selectable Voice Control adjustments, youll be sure to hear every whisper and character nuance of the dialogue compared to other sounds in the scene for a dynamic experience.
Seven selectable sound modes
The HT-XT1 provides 7 different sound field effects to suit your playback content. Enjoy movies as if youre in a theater, listen to music like it were live, watch sports with the intensity of being at the game, select game mode for dynamic frequency response during video game play or simply use the ClearAudio+ setting for automatic adjustments.
SongPal App system control5
is a free downloadable app for both Android and compatible iPhone® or iPod® devices.6
Think of it as your smartphone or tablet becoming a convenient system remote to navigate content and control functionality for added integration into your daily life. It can even control and playback your music files stored on your compatible device.
Additional optical and analog inputs
Conveniently connect legacy digital components using the optical input. You can also use the standard 1/8 stereo auxiliary input on the rear panel for simple analog devices.
- 170W1 2.1ch TV sound system w/integrated dual subwoofer
- Stream music wirelessly w/Bluetooth® & NFC connections4
- Single HDMI® TV connection w/inputs for 3 HDMI devices3
- Elevated chassis designed for strong bass performance
- Elegant glass finish supports up to 66 lbs and 55 TVs
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio formats
- Sleek multi-function remote for total system control
- Adjustable bass, treble, subwoofer and voice levels
- S-Force® technology delivers simulated surround sound
- Optimize your experience with 7 selectable sound modes
- Navigate content and control with the SongPal mobile app5
- Connect additional devices with optical and analog inputs
- System wattage measured at 3 ohms for front L and R channels at 1kHz with less than 1% THD, subwoofer wattage measured at 4 ohms and 100Hz.
- Requires HDMI cable (sold separately) High Resolution media with capable source device.
- Requires cable(s); sold separately.
- Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth devices vary, requires NFC-enabled and/or Bluetooth enabled device. Check devices user manual for compatibility.
- Requires download of SongPal app for iPhone from the App Store or for Android from Google Play. User must link compatible devices in order to control operation. Subject to app terms and conditions.
- Compatible with iPod touch (4th 5th generations) and iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C and 5S.
What's in the Box:
- (1) Wireless Remote (RM-ANU207)
- (1) Optical Cable (1.5 meter)
- (1) Owners Manual
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- (1) Warranty Card