Description of JVC KDR850 / KDR-850BT:
The KD-R850BT is a Bluetooth Built-In detchable-face in-dash CD Receiver with 6-key presets, Aux Input, USB Port for iPhone, iHeartRadio Link Capability, and Pandora Internet Radio capability. Music playback for iPod and iPhone can be controlled from the receiver or music player itself using 2-way iPod control. The receiver also includes capability to add steering wheel remote control function (via a separate adapter). Both Pandora and iHeartRadio can be used via Android (Wireless) or iPhone (USB) connection.
- Separated Variable color faceplate (3-Zones)
- iHeart Radio control using "iHeart Link for JVC" Smartphone App
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Input*3
- Pandora Control for iPhone (via USB)
- 2 Pre-Output Terminals (Front + Rear / Subwoofer Selectable)
- 2.5v Line and Subwoofer Pre-Output Level
- MOS-FET 50W x 4 (20W RMS x 4)
- USB Audio for iPod/iPhone etc.
- 2-Way Control for iPod/iPhone*2 (Headunit/iPod or iPhone)
- External Mode for iPod/iPhone
- Front USB Port (MP3/WMA/iPod & iPhone Audio)
- USB 1A Power Supply
- AUX Input (Front)
- MP3/WMA Compatible with ID3/WMA Tag (CD/USB)
- Radio Timer
- Backup Memory
- 3-Band Parametric iEQ
- Easy EQ
- Source Link EQ
- Loudness Control
- Low-Pass Filter
- Subwoofer Control
- Separated Brightness Control
- Auto Dimmer
- Beep Tone Support
- Detachable Face Panel
*2 Compatibility with 2-way control for iPod/iPhone differs by model.
*3 Additional accessories needed to add function to receiver.