Description of Midland 1001Z:
The Midland 1001Z two-way, 40-channel CB radio represents the state of the art in CB engineering. Incorporating microprocessor controlled PLL circuitry for precise tuning, it boasts 4 Watts of power, an emergency channel, digital power signal strength meter, squelch control, external speaker and PA speaker jacks, and plenty more. Installation is a breeze in most cars, trucks and RVs. Perfect for novices and long-time CB users alike.
4 Watt Output Power
The maximum power allowed to give you the maximum communication range.
Allows the CB to be used as a Public Address System when paired with a PA speaker.
Instant Channel 9
Immediate access to emergency - channel 9.
Adjusts reception sensitivity range for clear communication.
Front panel locking mic connector
Easy to connect microphone locks securely to CB.
Digital Power meter
Displays incoming signal strength and RF output power.
Removes background noise.
Large high-intensity channel readout. Easy to read day or night.
On/OFF/Volume knob, Squelch knob, RF Gain knob, Tuning knob, CB/PA switch, Instant Channel 9 switch
Jacks and connectors
4 pin locking mic connector, antenna connector, external speaker connector, PA speaker connector and DC power cord connector.
- 40-channel, 4-Watt CB radio is perfect for novices and seasoned CB users
- CB/PA switch allows CB to be used as a Public Address System when paired with a PA speaker
- RF Gain adjusts reception sensitivity range for clear communication
- Easily installs in most cars, trucks and RVs
- Three-year limited warranty
What's in the Box:
- 1001Z CB Radio
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Owner's Manual