Description of Aluratek AUE0301F:
Looking to browse the internet, but don't have an Ethernet port or WiFi capabilities on your ultrabook, netbook, laptop or desktop? Aluratek's USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a cost-effective tool designed to quickly connect to a Ethernet network through your computer's USB port. The adapter's compliance with USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ensures true Ethernet network speed without any compromise. Furthermore, the adapter can easily tuck into your pocket or notebook bag for easy storage and transport. The adapter is compliant with USB 2.0 specifications and USB bus-powered, which requires no external power adapter.
The USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter offers a convenient and efficient way to connect your computing device to an Ethernet network. Simply, install the driver and plug the AUE0301F into your available USB port. Insert the Ethernet cord which is connected to your network router into the USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter's RJ45 port. That's all there is to it. You'll be connected to the internet in no time.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 specifications
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps, Wake on-Lan function, green Ethernet and IEEE 802.3az (Energy efficient Ethernet)
- USB bus powered - no external power adapter required
- Plug & Play installation
- Equipped with diagnostic LEDs
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
What's in the Box:
- USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Driver CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration / Warranty Card