Description of Monster MC500HD4M:
The bandwidth required to deliver HDMIs ultra-high resolution audio and video places incredible demands on your digital A/V connections. Inferior cable construction, coupled with the high-speed and enormous amount of data transferred increases the potential for A/V systems to deliver degraded performance. With Monster HDMI 500HD, youll get all the performance you expect from your home theater system and achieve the optimum sound and picture your HDMI-enabled gear is designed to deliver. Its triple-layer shielding protects your signal from outside interference, even over long cable runs. The heavy-duty internal dual-strain construction, durable gold-plated internal connector shielding, and corrosion resistant 24k gold contacts ensure that your investment will not only provide the necessary bandwidth for exceptional color and sound, but that it will be a durable, lasting investment in your home theater setup.
- Corrosion resistant 24k gold contacts
- High density triple-layer shielding for maximum rejection of RFI and EMI
- For first generation 720p/1080i HDTVs, DVD players, cable/satellite receivers
- High definition connection for HDTV buyers on a budget
- Standard speed rated
- Cable Type-HDMI; Cable Length-13.12 ft