Description of VTech I5807:
The i5807 is an accessory handset for use with VTech expandable phone
system models i5853, i5857, i5866, and i5867. It utilizes the 5.8 GHz
frequency and digital spread spectrum technology to provide clear,
accurate reception with less interference than traditional 2.4 GHz and
900 MHz phones.
Caller ID/call waiting compatible, the i5807 has a
50-number caller ID memory as well as a 50-name-and-number phone
directory to help you keep track of important contacts. You can select
among eight ring tones and 12 musical ringers, while the supplied
audio patch cord allows you to record custom ring tones (up to 10
The full-color handset LCD screen comes with a
variety of preset images that you can assign to phone directory
entries or set as background wall-paper; the included USB cable and
image editor software also allow you to download custom images.
intercom feature lets you communicate with other handsets on the same
system, and a handset-to-handset call transfer feature lets you route
incoming calls to another handset location. The redial function dials
any of the last ten outgoing calls. With any-key answer, you can just
press any button on the phone to answer a call.
The NiMH battery
has an eight-hour talk time, with a standby battery life of up to five
days. Handset speakerphone and headset compatibility also provide
convenient methods of hands-free communication. The i5807 comes backed
with a one-year warranty.
What's in the Box
belt clip, charger stand, AC adapter, battery cells, battery cover,
user's manual, special features guide, audio patch cable, USB cable,
image editor software on CD-ROM
Note: This is not a standalone
telephone. It requires a base system (sold separately) to function.
- Large color display on handset for viewing personalized images
- The ability to assign an image into the phonebook directory for Picture Caller ID
- Download your own images using the provided software and USB cord
- Also assign images as wallpaper
- Memory for 27 different images
- Can also store your own ring tones by recording directly from PC, seperate stereo equipment or with the handset microphone
- Each accessory handset has it's own distinctive ring detection built in or add your own
- Caller ID & call waiting
- Will hold 50 names and numbers in phonebook directory
- For use with i5853, i5857, i5866, and i5867 expandable systems