Description of TP-Link TLSG108 / TL-SG108:
The TP-LINK 8 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch TL-SG108 provides you an easy way to make the transition to gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG108 adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG108 can save up to 72% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
Featured with 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG108 greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So，power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 72%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Steel design, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) function
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 9K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation