Description of Griffin GC36558:
Each of the mobile devices in your life has its own, specific charging profile that dictates how much, and how quickly, it can charge.
Most chargers are designed with a one-size-fits-all approach; they don't support the requirements of individual devices. Griffin ChargeSensor technology senses the charging requirements of any device plugged into it, and adapts itself to that device. The result is a single, truly universal 12 volt charger that provides optimum charging for all your USB-chargeable devices.
Griffin's PowerJolt Universal charger sports a low-profile plug for your car's 12 volt accessory outlet, and a universal Type A USB socket, ready to accept your device's USB charging cable. An LED power indicator glows to signal that it's properly connected and ready to charge. And its built-in, self-resetting SmartFuse guards against power fluctuations as it charges.
- Low-profile auto charger for all USB-chargeable devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Automatically senses the charging requirements of almost any device plugged into it
- Delivers up to 10 watts of charging power needed for e-readers and tablets
- Plugs into any 12 to 16 V DC vehicle accessory outlet
- USB Type A socket works with your device's USB charging cable
- SmartFuse protects with a built-in circuit breaker; no fuses to replace