Description of Nikon D7100:
Meet the new flagship of Nikon's outstanding DX-format HD-SLR line-up: the D7100. Incorporating recent advancements in HD-SLR technology, the D7100 brings a thrilling new level of image quality, speed, connectivity and creative capabilitiesa specially designed 24.1-megapixel DX-format image sensor, superior low-light performance, ultra-precise autofocus and metering, advanced video recording features, built-in HDR, mobile connectivity and much, much more. Pair it with any of Nikon's superb NIKKOR DX- and FX-format lenses, versatile Speedlights and accessories, and the D7100 will be the centerpiece of your creativity for years to come.
- High-speed shooting with flawless metering and autofocus
- Compatible with the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
- Dazzling 1080p videos, slow-motion and time-lapse sequences
- Built-in HDR (High Dynamic Range) combines shots taken simultaneously at different exposures
- 3.2-inch ultra-high-resolution 1,229K-dot LCD monitor
- Built-in microphone, stereo
- Get closer to your subject with the new 1.3x crop DX, using 51 focus points to cover almost the entire frame
- Continuous shooting speed up to approx. 7fps to keep your ready for almost any moment.
- Double SD card slots compatible with UHS-1
- Built-in flash with a commander function supports Advanced Wireless Lighting
- High-Speed, high performance EXPEED 3 image-procesing engine.
What's in the Box:
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- MH-25 Quick Charger for EN-EL15 Battery
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement)
- DK-23 Rubber Eyecup for Select Nikon DSLR Cameras
- AN-DC1 Camera Strap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
- UC-E6 USB Cable
- View NX 2 CD-ROM
- Limited 1-year Warranty