Description of Cirago MHL1000:
The MHL Adapter (MHL1000) is ideal for sharing content from your MHL compatible smartphone or tablet on your HDTV or monitor. The MHL1000 incorporates Mobile High-Definition Link version 1.1 technology, supporting 1080p HD video and 7.1 digital audio. Connect to a power source via the Micro USB connector for simultaneous charging of the device during video/audio playback on the HDTV.
Note: Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 owners will need the Samsung HDTV Adapter Tip in order to use the MHL1000. Simply insert the Samsung HDTV Adapter Tip into your phone's 11-pin port. Then insert the MHL1000 into the Samsung HDTV Adapter Tip. Be sure to plug in your phone's charging cable into the MHL1000's Micro USB connector (female). Please wait as it may take a moment for the video feed to be displayed on the HDTV.
The upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 supports standard MHL connector and will work with the MHL1000 without the need of an additional adapter.
- Connect a smartphone, tablet, or other MHL compatible device to your HDTV
- Supports 1080p HD Video and 7.1 Digital Audio
- Connects to your device via the Micro USB connector (male)
- Connects to a power source via a secondary Micro USB connector (female) for simultaneous charging of the device during video/audio playback on the HDTV
- Supports up to HDMI 1.3
- Designed for use with MHL compatible devices
- MHL 1.1