Description of Canon EF2470MM:
This new lens does what many pros thought couldn't be done - replace the previous L-series 28-70 f/2.8 lens with something even better. Extended coverage to an ultra-wide-angle 24mm makes it ideal for digital as well as film shooters, and the optics are even better than before with two Aspherical elements and a totally new UD glass element. It's now sealed and gasketed against dust and moisture, and a new processing unit makes the AF faster than ever.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24-70mm 1:2.8
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 13 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84° - 34°
- Focus Adjustment: Front-focusing method
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.38m/1.25 ft.
- Zoom System: Rotating Type
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.3" x 4.9", 2.1 lbs. / 83.2mm x 123.5mm, 950g