Description of Canon EF70200MM / EF 70-200mm:
High-performance, L-series telephoto zoom lens combining light weight and compactness with an f/4 maximum aperture. Inner focusing and the ring USM enable quick and quiet autofocusing. Also, a circular polarizing filter can be attached and used without difficulty because the front lens element does not rotate during focusing. The tripod collar (sold separately) is the same one used with the EF 300mm f/4L USM.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-200mm 1:4.0
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 13 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 34° - 12°
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m / 3.9 ft.
- Zoom System: Rotating Type
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.0" x 6.8", 25 oz. / 76mm x 172mm, 705g