Description of Nikon D5200:
The high pixel count of 24.1 effective megapixels delivers high-definition images with fine details of the subject enabling expression with sharpness and depth. The image maintains high resolution even if it is trimmed and printed in large size after shooting.
The D5200 employs a Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus sensor module. 39 focus points track even a fast-moving subject precisely. Furthermore, performance of auto-area AF and 3D-tracking is improved in combination with the Scene Recognition System that utilizes a 2016-pixel RGB sensor.
- Special Effects that enable you to enjoy various creative expressions in still images and movies by setting prior to shoot.
- High-speed, multifunctional and high-performance image-processing engine "EXPEED 3", equivalent to that of the Nikon's flagship model, D4.
- Wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 6400 (expandable to ISO 25600 equivalent) that delivers sharp images with reduced image blur even in low-lit situations or sports scenes.
- High-speed continuous shooting at approx. 5 fps that surely captures decisive moments.
- Stereo microphone employed [NEW], Full HD (1920 x 1080) D-Movie with selectable 60i/50i frame rate.
- Easy-to-understand and easy-to-operate, new GUI that effectively utilizes graphic processing. [NEW]
- Large, easy-to-view, approx. 921k-dot, wide viewing angle (170°), 7.5-cm (3-in.) horizontal-opening vari-angle LCD monitor.
- Energy-saving design that achieves approx. 500 shots* per charge (with EN-EL14, in single-frame mode).
- Compatible with the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter (optional) that enables transmission of images to smartphone or tablet PC wirelessly.
- Compatible with the WR-R10/WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controllers (optional). Remote control is ensured even if there are obstacles in the way. [NEW]
- 16 options of Scene Modes that enable selection of the most appropriate mode according to the shooting scene or subject.
- Variety of image-editing functions that allow you to retouch images easily after shooting, such as NEF (RAW) processing, Trim and Fisheye.
What's in the Box:
- EN-EL14 Lithium-Ion Battery (1030mAh)
- MH-24 Quick Charger for EN-EL14 Battery
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement)
- DK-20 Rubber Eyecup
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- EG-CP16 Nikon Audio/Video Cable
- AN-DC3 Camera Strap (Black)
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
- ViewNX 2 CD-ROM
- Limited 1-Year Warranty