Description of Nikon S6500RD:
The S6500 is a wide-angle, high-power zoom model equipped with a backside illumination CMOS image sensor with an effective pixel count of 16.0-million pixels, a 12x optical zoom NIKKOR lens that covers a broad range of angles of view from the wide-angle 25 mm to 300 mm (both equivalent in 35-mm  format), all in a slim and stylish body. With Wi-Fi® compatibility, users can transfer high-quality still images captured and movies recorded with the camera to a smart device for direct upload to social networking sites. The new S6500 also features five new Glamour Retouch effects, including Brighten Faces, which brightens skin tones, and Whiten Teeth, which makes teeth appear whiter. In addition to expanding Nikon's latest proposal for new ways to enjoy connecting with digital cameras, the S6500 offers extensive features that allow users to further enjoy their photos after they have been taken.
- 12x optical zoom NIKKOR lens that covers a broad range of angles of view from the wide-angle 25 mm to 300 mm (equivalent in 35-mm  format)
- Wi-Fi® compatibility to expand the enjoyment of connecting through easy communications with smart devices
- Eight Glamour Retouch effects, including five new effects
- A wide variety of shooting functions for capturing decisive moments
- Recording of high-quality full-HD movies with stereo sound with the press of a button