Description of Pioneer TSA6885 / TS-A6885R:
Absolute fidelity to musical sources takes form from speakers that reproduce the ambience in which sounds originate. Stage size, musicians movement, aural reflection and other distinctive details all bring these sounds to life. Pioneer A-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or coaxial designs in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles.
Various materials were carefully combined to develop a diaphragm of extra lightness and rigidity to reproduce sound clearly with outstanding responsiveness sensitivity and a suitable degree of internal loss. The new A-Series speakers feature a multilayer mica matrix cone where a surface containing mica properly maintains the cones superior rigidity and internal loss while another layer makes excellent use of light, water-resistant material.
- 350 Watts Max Power (60 Watts Nominal)
- New Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone Design for Optimum Sound Reproduction and Responsiveness
- Lightweight Elastic Polymer Surround
- Heat-resistant voice coil wire for heat dissipation and durability to withstand high input power
What's in the Box:
- Two 4-way speakers
- Two 12" lengths of speaker wire (female quick slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Eight 1" Self-tapping screws
- Warranty information
- Installation instructions on box flap