Description of Sonos BRIDGE / ZoneBridge 100 / BR100:
The ideal solution for setting up your Sonos wireless speaker system when your router isn't in a room where you want music. Simply connect a SONOS BRIDGE to your wireless router and link all your Sonos players wirelessly with one touch. No rewiring or complex programming required.
Do you need a BRIDGE?
One Sonos component must be connected to your router using a standard Ethernet cable (supplied).
- If the Sonos Player is within reach of your router, you can connect directly.
- If not, connect the BRIDGE directly to your router and the Sonos player will work wirelessly.
- Connect to a router to set up your Sonos wireless network
- Sonos music players can go anywhere and work wirelessly
- Perfect for homes with less accessible routers
- Extend the range of your existing network