Description of Martin Logan MOTION262:
The Motion 262 5-Channel speaker set includes One Motion 6 center channel speaker and four Motion 2 front/surround speakers. Add a MartinLogan Dynamo series subwoofer (sold separately) for the complete 5.1 home theater experience!Inspired by MartinLogan's ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, the Motion Series was created to provide stunning sound for your ultimate-performance home theater or stereo. MartinLogan's dedicated in-house engineers carefully crafted the Motion Series to create an extremely affordable and compact product line that seamlessly blends our exquisite Folded Motion transducers with powerful, compact bass technology. The result is a smooth, refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity.Complementing Motion's sonic accuracy is elegant yet understated styling. Flawless high-gloss, piano black finishes and subtle curves, along with our signature perforated grille, give Motion Series speakers an elegant and timeless look. The curves also serve a purpose; they allow Motion 2 speaker to mount at two different angles with the included wall bracket. This means you can point sound directly toward the desired listening area for high or low wall mounting applications. Beauty and brains! Convenient push-style speaker terminals and curved inserts help guide speaker wire effortlessly into place. The rubber end caps on the terminal are also removable for the use of banana plugs instead of bare wire.
- Folded Motion Tweeter "squeezes" air and requires almost 90% less excursion than the typical 1" dome tweeter
- The innovative Folded Motion Tweeter is engineered with a large surface area to create clear, highly dynamic and precise sound
- Elegant yet understated styling with a flawless high-gloss, piano black finish, subtle curves, and a signature perforated grille
- Curved design means you can point sound directly toward the desired listening area for high or low wall mounting applications
- Convenient push-style speaker terminals and curved inserts help guide speaker wire effortlessly into place, with removable rubber end caps