Description of Whirlpool WED8200YW:
Match this HE dryer with a Cabrio® Platinum HE washer for the industry's most resource-efficient top load pair1. Advanced Moisture Sensing in this 7.6 cu. ft. dryer uses three built-in sensors to monitor moisture levels and stop the drying when everything is dry. The EcoBoost option saves even more energy by using a portion of thedryers dual heating elements and extending cycle time. Youll get great drying performance while saving $1,157 in lifetime energy costs2. An Eco Monitor on the console lets you see the eco-friendliness of each cycle and option as choose them. Plus, specialty cycles like sanitize, active wear and sheets are tailored to your drying needs.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing System: This high-efficiency dryer uses three built-in sensors that read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer, so the drying cycle can end when everything is perfectly dry. This saves time and energy as well as helping to prevent overdrying.
- 7.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity: "Featuring the industry's largest available capacity,* these dryer models offer a 7.6 cu. ft. capacity drum that adapts to both large and small loads. *Among leading brands."
- EcoBoost option: Saves energy by using a portion of the dryers dual heating element and extending cycle time. Youll get great drying performance while saving money on utility bills.
- Eco Monitor: The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- Wrinkle Shield Plus option: Help keep wrinkles from setting in to your clean clothes with intermittent tumbling after the dryer cycle ends. The process lasts for up to 150 minutes or until you open the dryer door.
- Quick Dry Cycle