Sophisticated Look and Feel with a New Compact Design.
If you're looking for a product with a sophisticated look and compact design that can print photo lab quality at a great value you need look no further than the PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo Printer.
This stylish machine fits almost anywhere while you easily print beautiful, borderless photos up to 8.5" x 11", pages off the web through Easy-WebPrint EX6 or documents all with amazing quality. This is made possible thanks to its FINE Cartridges which contain pigment black ink for laser-quality text and dye ink for smooth, natural photos. The ChromaLife100+ system enables your photos to last up to 300 years when using genuine Canon ink and paper and stored in archival-quality photo album3. Printing and automatically correcting your photos has never been easier thanks to Auto Photo Fix II which can be accessed through the popular EasyPhoto-Print EX software. So you can make the most out of your photos and easily print as many as you want!
- Terrific Resolution This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi4 thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- High Performance Ink Cartridges These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Black cartridge for laser-quality text and one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures. Both are easy to use and replace.
- Fast 4" x 6" Print a beautiful, borderless photo in approx. 55 seconds.5
- Images Per Minute (IPM) In March 2009, the International Standards Organization implemented a print standard for inkjet printer document print speeds which is a universal measure utilizing three types of standardized test documents in "real world" conditions - one, four page Excel document, one - four page Word document and one-four page PDF document. This new standard will allow you to easily compare the print speeds of printers manufactured by different companies.
- Auto Photo Fix II This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened and color corrected to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.