Description of Sony FV220 / F-V220:
Sony's F-V220 unidirectional dynamic vocal microphone features an Alnico
magnet for extended frequency response, a UniMatch plug for use with a
karaoke player, a cassette recorder or a CD player, and a 9'8"
microphone cord and a built-in on/off switch.
The Sony F-V220
is an affordable, yet quality-driven microphone. To capture a wider
frequency response range, Sony has used an Alnico magnet; with a range
of 60Hz to 12,000Hz, the microphone is useful in both speech and vocal
music recordings. Those working on stage with multiple microphones
will appreciate the built-in on/off switch. The dynamic,
uni-directional mic is a sure plus for all types of recording. The
microphone is lightweight and compact, and with the long 9'8" cord the
microphone has the ability to stray far away from the home component.
To accommodate a wide range of component jacks, including karaoke
machines, Sony has included a UniMatch mini-plug with this microphone,
allowing it to be used with all types of components. When searching
for an affordable, comfortable and versatile microphone, the F-V220
should not be overlooked.
- Uni-directional, dynamic microphone is compact and affordable
- Wide frequency response range (100Hz to 12,000Hz) is ideal for recording speech or music
- Built-in on/off switch allows for specific use while on a stage
- Long cord (3 meters) is designed for active and mobile use
- UniMatch mini-plug for use with all types of components
What's in the Box:
- Sony F-V220