Description of Fanstel ST250:
Model ST250 is a sophisticated 2-line amplified business speakerphone that can digitally adjust frequency-specific volume levels so that any user, especially those working in extremely noisy environments, can comfortably and clearly hear a callers voice. It boasts highly flexible sound settings: incoming voices may be amplified by up to 52 dB with extra amplification for high frequencies. This level of amplification has been tuned to more effectively restore the perception of many phonemic distinctions common in speech than competing models. Your colleagues wont know you have hearing loss. This phone looks exactly like a normal business phone, when you increase volume it adds frequency-specific amplification automatically.
The internal acoustic chamber also restores low-frequency components in the incoming voice signal, allowing the speakerphone to deliver a crisp acoustic experience one would have only expected from a high-end conference speakerphone.
The huge 7.4 square inch display allows a user to read the screen comfortably even from a distance. This phone also features a quick and easy way for busy user to stay in touch - even out of the office. With a touch of a button, incoming calls can be set to be forwarded to a mobile phone (needs call forwarding service).
- Conference grade speakerphone.
- Frequency-specific amplification for both handset and headset.
- ST250: up to 52 dB amplification at 120 dB SPL
- Automatic activation for frequency-specific amplification.
- Set AMPLIFY switch to retain the best Volume/Tone amplification setting.
- AMPLIFY LED for high amplification warning
- RJ22 and 2.5mm headset jack with control button and built-in amplifier
- Headset LED indicator
- Redial memory of up to 32 digits
- 99 names/numbers directory
- Search for number in directory by simply entering name.
- Dial from Caller ID log or directory
- 4 programmable one-touch memory buttons.
- Messages button to access voice mailbox.
- One Touch Call Forwarding: Dont need to wait for the end of dialing sequence for Call Forwarding before leaving office.
- Edit telephone number before dialing
- Speakerphone and mute LED indicator.
- Make or receive phone call without power.
- Memory retention without power.
- Tone or pulse dialing.
- Adjustable ringer, speaker, and receiver volume