Description of Cobra XRS9345:
The XRS 9345 provides total protection and peace of mind with the Xtreme Range Superheterodyne® technology, detecting all 14 radar/laser bands with reliable and proven performance. It comes with the UltraBright Data Display¢, LaserEye® 360° detection and much more.
- Spectre I Undetectable: Provides complete immunity to Spectre I radar detector-detectors.
- 14-Band Detection: Detects 7 radar, 6 laser and 1 safety signal. Radar signals include X Band, K Band, Ka Superwide, Ku Band, VG-2, Spectre I and Spectre IV+. Laser signals include LTI 20-20, Ultra Lyte, ProLaser, ProLaser III, Stalker LIDAR and Speedlaser. Safety signal is Safety Alert® Traffic Warning System.
- Spectre Alert I/IV+: Alerts user when they are under surveillance of Spectre I/IV+ radar detector-detectors.
- IntelliMute® Pro: Relative speed sensing auto shutdown feature will render your detector undetectable by currently available radar detector-detectors.
- VG-2 Undetectable: Provides complete immunity to VG-2 radar detector-detectors.
- High Performance: High performance radar/laser detector with reliable, proven performance.
- UltraBright Data Display: Provides easy recognition of band detected by use of band identification icons.
- POP Mode Radar Gun Detection: Detects the latest POP Mode Radar Gun (Super-fast Instant-On Mode)
- Ku Band Detection: Detects Ku Band Radar Gun currently being used in Europe. Be prepared for future introduction in the U.S.
- LaserEye®: Provides 360-degree detection of laser signals.
- VG-2 Alert®: Alerts the user when they are under surveillance of VG-2 radar detector-detectors.
- Safety Alert®: Warns drivers of the presence and/or approaching emergency vehicles, railroad crossing, and road hazard locations equipped with Cobra's exclusive Safety Alert® transmitters.
- Auto Mute: Automatically mutes the alert tone for enhanced driver convenience.
- IntelliMute®: Relative-speed-sensing Auto Mute system that virtually elminates false alerts.
- Digital Signal Strength Meter: Provides the driver with relative proximity to the target using 5-level digital signal strength meter.
- City/Highway Modes: Allows the user to select operating mode, reducing the frequency of falsing in densely polulated urban areas.
- Dim Mode: Allows the user to dim the radar detector display enhancing night driving visibility.
- Stay Set Electronic Memory: Electronically remembers radar detector settings for an indefinite period of time even with the power removed.