Description of Sony DSCHX1 / DSC-HX1:
In photography, timing is everything. With the ultra-fast, 10-shots-per-second speed of the Cyber-shot DSC-HX1, it's easy to capture a swinging bat just before it hits the ball. Remarkable "Exmor" CMOS technology even makes it easy to capture photos in low light while maintaining smooth color gradation and crisp detail. Especially useful for beautiful landscape shots or shooting skyscrapers, the Sweep Panorama mode takes seamless 224-degree shots with breathtaking 9.1 megapixel resultsjust press the shutter and sweep in a horizontal or vertical direction. And don't miss the 20x optical zoom or the Intelligent Auto mode that eliminates the guesswork by automatically adjusting camera settings for you. Got a shaky hand? Optical SteadyShot image stabilization has you covered by reducing blur for sharp, lifelike images.
- The BIONZ image processor delivers the high resolution and fast performance you expect from a Sony digital camera.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization uses a built-in gyro sensor to detect camera shake and automatically shifts the lens to help prevent blur without sacrificing image quality.
- Because an off-centered subject can make your shot more interesting, a 9-point auto focus system measures nine precision focus points, giving you greater creative freedom to compose your images.
- The combination of Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and High ISO sensitivity helps compensate for shaky hands, minimizes blur, and allows flash-free shooting to preserve the mood.
- Provides extended battery life and shooting capacity when using a fully-charged lithium-ion battery. The included battery supports up to 390 shots.